Monday 27 July 2009

What's Rolling For Yo-Splinter During August 09

So here's the plan for the month of August. If you have any ideas to contribute, please do let me know.


1st August (Sat) - Stuart will be at OGDC,Seria from 4.30pm - 6.00pm. Come and join me at the "Chess Panel". Dare to have some challenge me on tricks?
2nd August (Sun) - Stuart wil be having a Family Day. Hope you all spend time with your family.

8th August (Sat) - Stuart will be at OGDC, Seria from 4.30pm - 6.00pm. Come and join me at the "Chess Panel"
9th August (Sun)- Wanna do some video shooting? I'm planning to do an outdoor video and photo session @ Sg.Liang recreation park (the one going to Labi road).

15th August (Sat) - Stuart will be at OGDC, Seria from 4.30pm - 6.00pm. Come and join me at the "Chess Panel"
16th August (Sun)- Meeting @ Yayasan Bandar. (Bandar yoyo player please do come and invite your friends). 2pm - 5pm

22nd August (Sat)- Stuart will be at OGDC, Seria from 4.30pm - 6.00pm. Come and join me at the "Chess Panel"
23rd August (Sun) - No event planned yet.

I hope H1N1 cases will improved by next month so we can have the Pesta Pantai Performance. If you have any suggestion / events, please do let me know.


Cheers,
Stuart q^_^p

Visit Yo-Splinter Forum to have a discussion there. By the way, if you haven't know about MYYC 09, please do check it out and let me know as soon as possible if you are interested to have a trip to KL and understand more about Yo-Yoing competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment