Thursday 8 July 2010

Who Like Design??

So I had come out with a competition suddenly! I'm starting to prepare stuff n bits for BNYC 2011 ( Brunei National YoYo Championship). As i was thinking of a backdrop / Logo for this awesome event, i asked myself, why not i let you guys to do the design, and when who's design is been selected and used for the event backdrop, he/she will be the winner!

1) This competition is open to Brunei Yoyo players only.
2) Each person can only send in one design. So Make Your Best!
3) Design related to Brunei Culture would be great.
4) Make sure your design is done in high resolution. ( I don't mind to receive high MB of picture, if you cannot send it via mail, then transfer the file to me during the gathering)
5) I will announce the prize this month end!!! It will be fabulous!!




Spread the words around!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment